Watch our tutorial on how to customise your artwork here:
Ordering online is now interactive. Fill out all of the required fields to make your customised artwork, add to cart and pay. Using a desktop or tablet is easier than a mobile phone. A flat lay mockup will be emailed for checking and your approval prior to assembling and framing. We have made thousands of artworks over the years so your design is in good hands. Don't worry if the online preview doesn't look exact - we fix it our end. Remember no two artworks are ever the same - the design images are inspiration only, however we do our best to make them similar.
Gift Wrapping and Note Cards:
Sending your gift direct to the lucky recipient - have it wrapped and a note card attached. Gift wrapping can be purchased separately for $5.00 when ordering a product.
Payment is via Shop Pay, Google Pay, Visa or Mastercard only.
All artworks are securely packaged in bubble wrap, with cardboard over the glass and then placed in a sturdy box. We have shipped thousands of artworks and can count damages on one hand. In the unlikely event that your artwork arrives damaged all you need to do is take a photo of the damage, keep the packaging for a bit and we will be in touch to advise the next step. We will replace any damaged artworks at our cost. See damages and returns below.
Postage and Delivery Times:
Love Paper Scissors is located in Shepparton, North East Victoria, Australia. (We moved from beautiful Echuca in March 2014 and Melbourne in January 2019 in case all our locals are wondering where we got to)!
We aim to ship artworks via Australia Post within 10 business days of receiving an order. In reality the majority of orders are shipped within a few days. Larger and more complex artworks can take longer if special sized frames need to be made or new shapes designed and cut. We will keep you informed.
We no longer ship internationally.
- Love Paper Scissors currently uses MDF shadow box frames from Frame Depot and Unigift. The quality is nice and similar to look at compared to our original timber frames used from 2010 - 2021. We are unable to provide the Australian Made Timber Frames at this time due to price increases.
- White, black and oak look frames are available in the following sizes.
Small Frame: Frame 20cm x 25cm Inside Mat: 13cm x 18cm
Medium Frame: Frame 28cm x 35cm Inside Mat: 25cm x 20cm
Large Frame: Frame 40cm x 50cm Inside Mat: 30cm x 42cm
Square Frame: Frame 40cm x 40cm Inside Mat: 24cm x 24cm
Frame hanging tips:
All frames come with either a hook or hanging wire attached ready to hang. There is no longer a stand back, however they are wide enough to stand alone on a stable surface.
Please check the hanging wire and hook of your art work frame is secure before hanging/displaying your art.
It is not advisable to hang art work above a cot or bed as it may cause injury or damage if it falls.
All frames have glass that is NOT safety glass, so please take care.
Spelling Mistakes/Incorrect Dates:
- If there is a spelling mistake or incorrect date of birth etc we will remake the artwork asap for you and send an insert for you to replace it with. If it was our mistake we will pay for all costs. If it is the purchases mistake there is a fee starting at $30.00 plus postage depending on the size of the artwork and paper shapes required and the time it takes to remake it for you.
- Love Paper Scissors is committed to delivering you products at the highest possible standard. Please note that with all designs there will be variation in the papers, due to the nature of the Japanese Papers and specialty papers which make each item unique.
- In the unlikely event the art is damaged on arrival we will pay for the damaged piece to be returned and a replacement sent asap, on condition we receive notification by email to email@example.com or phone call 0438375938 within 24 hours of delivery. You will need to email a photo of the damage to Chelsie and lodge a claim form at your local Post Office in some circumstance.
- Due to the personalised and customised nature of our products, we regret that returns or exchanges of artworks are not possible except where we have made a spelling error or there is a defect in the product. Love Paper Scissors always aims to have products of the highest quality, if there are any problems please do not hesitate to contact us. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- We will never share your details with anyone unless you express consent. All artwork images and photographs produced by Love Paper Scissors remain the property of Love Paper Scissors and are copy-write protected. If you prefer not to have your artwork displayed on the Love Paper Scissors Website, on Social Media such as Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram or in magazines simply let us know when ordering. If your artwork is displayed on the Love Paper Scissors website and you would prefer it be removed – please just ask.
If you have any further questions please fill in the form below.