Gorgeous Butterfly Poems
Please let me know if you have your own gorgeous butterfly poems that you would like to add to my collection.
- Like a butterfly emerges And unfolds its graceful wings, A child grows and develops With the love a mother brings. I'm thankful for the times When you encouraged me to try, For God gave me my wings, But, Mum, you taught me how to fly. Author: Robin Fogle.
- Nan we wonder where you keep your wings, Are they hung in your closet with the rest of your things? Do you put them away and just use them at night, or give them to Papa to polish up bright. We know you have wings, for this must be true,
cause God always gives them to Angels just like you.
A Little Sunshine
- Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine. — Jeffrey Glassberg.
- 'If I had the choice between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I love you" Anon
- Paper butterfly, palpitating in my heart The gilded muslin wings, the fragile flutter; our first kiss last night, my hesitating hope.