Baby Christening Poem Ideas
Please find below some beautiful baby christening poems - suitable for both baby boys and girls and naming days too. Simply reference the Wording Number when ordering your art above via the 'shop' tab. You can supply your own poems and quotes too.
- Welcome, precious little child. So divine from God above. Christened today in Jesus' name, Held in His arms of love. May angels guide your tiny feet and bring you smiles to wear and may our Heavenly Father always keep you in His care.
- May God grant you always, A sunbeam to warm you A moonbeam to charm you A sheltering angel So nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you Faithful friends near you And whenever you pray Heaven to hear you.
- May angels guide you on your journey in life, and sprinkle you with their love and light. May you have the gifts of laughter and song, and be filled with dreams that last all the days long. May you live and care with kindness and grace, and know within your soul, courage and faith. You will be wrapped in the warmth of your family and friends, and rays of love will shine on you without end.
- As the droplets of water are placed upon you, You are wrapped in God's precious love, May He bless, guide and protect you, Keeping you safe, healthy and happy from above.God bless you little angel.
- The Lord will always walk with you, along life’s blessed beach. His footprints there beside your own, always within reach. Two sets of footprints, side by side, from dawn to setting sun. Yet there may come a day my child, when you’ll see only one. But do not think the Lord has left you, nothing could be more wrong. It’s just that He has picked you up, to carry you along. - by Lisa Engelhardt
- An Irish Blessing - May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun. And find your shoulder to light on. To bring you luck, happiness and riches. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
- Angel of the Heart. You are the strength of the future and the Beauty of past Memories. You are Love and Light and Hope. You are Life’s Sweetest Giftan unbelievable and precious Miracle.
- Your darling little angel Was sent from Heaven above As you celebrate (insert name) christening/baptism You're surrounding (him) (her) with love
- You've been a special blessing since the day that you arrived, Bringing so much happiness and filling hearts with pride... And now that it's your Baptism/Christening Day, this brings a special prayer That God will always keep you in the shelter of His care.
- A small child So precious and sweet, Has come into your lives To make them complete. Today is so special In every which way Enjoy baby (name)'s Special Naming Day
- Why God Created Little Girls God made our world from a great shining star And filled it with marvelous things, Like shadows and rainbows and dimples and bees And dreams that come true of wishes. But He needed something special and dear To make all He'd created worthwhile, To sing songs, pick flowers, be dainty, be sweet, To dance and sing and giggle and wink, So God made the world Little Girls. Whom forever He will cherish and love. For of all His creatures in Heaven and Earth, He sees in a Little Girl's eyes, The wonder and glory of Paradise.
- Why God Created Little Boys God made a world out of His dreams of majestic mountains, oceans and streams, prairies and plains and wooded land, then paused and thought..."I need someone to stand on top of the mountains, to conquer the seas, explore the plains and climb the trees. Someone to start out small and grow sturdy and strong like a tree," and so... He created boys, full of spirit and fun, to explore and conquer, to romp and run, with dirty faces and banged up chins, with courteous hearts and boyish grins.When He had completed the task He'd begun, He surely said, "That's a job well done."
- There is nothing to compare to the miracle of birth. Few words to share that will equal it's worth. In the twinkle of an eye a new life is formed. And for a lifetime a mother's heart is warmed. In your beginning a dream coming true. Open arms awaiting a miracle such as you.
- A little bit of heaven drifted down from above. A handful of happiness, a heart full of love. The mystery of life, so sacred and sweet, the giver of joy so deep and complete. Precious and priceless, So loveable, too, the world's sweetest miracle, Baby (insert name), is you.
- The Lord's Prayer - Our Father, who art in heaven Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation But deliver us from evil, For thine is the kingdom, And the power, and the glory, Forever and ever. Amen
- First came love. Then came marriage. Then came (name) In a baby carriage. Now's the time. To make it all complete. And to hold the Christening. Of this child so sweet.
- A small child So precious and sweet, Has come into your lives to make them complete. Today is so special In every which way Enjoy baby (name)'s Special Naming Day.
- A Dream come true Ten little toes, two little eyes, One little nose, button size- A wish full filled, a dream come true... Congratulations to all of you!
- Little girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.
- Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine. — Jeffrey Glassberg